Current Status: Unfinished, but getting closer...
This page was created on 6/22/2008 11:04:53 PM and was last modified on 3/5/2003 11:54:59 AM.
- The top piece is recut out of 1" ply wood (I
don't think I'll make it that thick again!), routed a 45 degree bevel
on the inside opening to make viewing the monitor easier, and painted
it in a semi-gloss black. Now all I need to do is just attach it to
the rest of the cabinet.
- The hinges have been countersunk.
- Need to cut an access panel to get to the
monitor fine controls when the monitor is mounted.
- Need to decide on how we're going to finish the wood surfaces.
We're looking at the sticky-back black vinyl or the wood grain sticky-back. Weigh
in with your opinion what I should choose...
- Need to go buy fan and speaker coverings from Game Cabinets,
- Player 1 control box is almost ready to go.
T-Molding has been installed to the box and the edges have been
painted. The joystick and switches are wired up and the spinner
already has the harness made for it. Just need to cut a new piece of
CAT5 cable for the trackball.
- Need to take it to a glass shop as a pattern
for the top.
- Install t-molding around the edges of the cabinet itself.